The Mobile adaptive test and Adaptive layout tester modules are great for testing the responsive look and feel of a Drupal website. Both of the modules are useful for content creators because it allows them to easily see what a web page looks like when resized.
In this video, I’ll demonstrate both of these modules as well as some useful non Drupal specific tools that will help you test any responsive website.
We’ll review the following:
- Mobile adaptive test module
- Adaptive layout tester module
- The Responsinator
- Developer tools in Chrome
- Firefox Web Developer add-on
- iOS Simulator in Xcode
- Firefox Responsive Design View (not mentioned in the video).