You may have noticed that I haven’t posted any tutorials over at WebWash for a while. That’s because for the last month and a half, I’ve been working on producing an online video course for Paragraphs in Drupal 8.
With that said, I’m proud to announce the first release of “Build Edge-to-edge Sites using Paragraphs in Drupal 8“.
The course will be released in stages as the videos are produced. In the current course you’ll learn:
- An overview of Paragraphs
- Create a Bootstrap sub-theme
- Create a basic Text paragraph type
- How to modify the Bootstrap theme to support edge-to-edge paragraphs
In future videos you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Banner paragraph
- Create a Bootstrap carousel paragraph
- And, create a Bootstrap grid paragraph
No matter which way you purchase it, when you enroll you get access to the course files which are:
- A working copy of the sub-theme.
- Custom modules for all paragraph and content types. Just install and you’ll get the bundles setup and configured.
On top of this, you’ll get support. Each video has a comments section where you can ask for help if you get stuck with something.
So go ahead and check out the preview videos.