You may have noticed that I haven’t posted any tutorials over at WebWash for a while. That’s because for the last month and a half, I’ve been working on producing an online video course for Paragraphs in Drupal 8.
With that said, I’m proud to announce the first release of “Build Edge-to-edge Sites using Paragraphs in Drupal 8“.
The course will be released in stages as the videos are produced. In the current course you’ll learn:
- An overview of Paragraphs
- Create a Bootstrap sub-theme
- Create a basic Text paragraph type
- How to modify the Bootstrap theme to support edge-to-edge paragraphs
In future videos you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Banner paragraph
- Create a Bootstrap carousel paragraph
- And, create a Bootstrap grid paragraph
The course can be purchased individually or through the “All Access Subscription“.
No matter which way you purchase it, when you enroll you get access to the course files which are:
- A working copy of the sub-theme.
- Custom modules for all paragraph and content types. Just install and you’ll get the bundles setup and configured.
On top of this, you’ll get support. Each video has a comments section where you can ask for help if you get stuck with something.
So go ahead and check out the preview videos.