Drupal Console and Drush are two CLI (command-line interface) tools for Drupal. They help you interact with your Drupal site from the terminal. You can use these CLI tools to rebuild the site cache, export the database, import/export the site configuration and so much more.
In this course, you’ll learn how to install both tools, get an overview of all the commands and you’ll learn how to generate boilerplate code.
- Drupal Console Introduction
- How to Install Drupal Console
- Drupal Console Commands
- Debug Commands
- Generate Module using Drupal Console
- Generate Entity using Drupal Console
- Download Modules using Drupal Console
- Drush Introduction
- How to Install Drush
- How to use Drush
- Generate Entity using Drush
- Drush Commands