- How to Customize Content Pages
- How to Use Display Suite Fields
- How to Use Switch View Mode Sub-module
- Webinar: Customize Content Pages using Display Suite in Drupal 8
If you ever need to modify content pages, Display Suite is a good choice. It offers a lot of flexibility without learning a brand new interface. You just use the standard “Manage display” page to select a layout and move fields into regions.
UPDATE May 2017: Layout plugin is no longer required from Drupal 8.3 and onwards. Just install Layout Discovery which comes with Drupal core.
Yesterday, I presented a webinar on how to use Display Suite in Drupal 8. The webinar went for around 50 minutes and I covered the following:
- What’s new in Drupal 8 (2:20)
- How to set up a Display Suite layout on a view mode (8:20)
- How to change the wrapper elements (11:03)
- How to add custom CSS classes (14:15)
- How to use Display Suite fields (16:10)
- How to use the “Display Suite Switch View Mode” sub-module (29:00)
- And finally, how to override a layout (35:47)