WebWash started at the beginning of 2012 and since then we’ve produced over 150 blog posts, 80 videos and half a dozen Drupal courses.
Now we’re looking for freelance writers to help us produce more great Drupal content.
The Type of Content We’re Looking For
Currently on WebWash we have three types of tutorials: quick, general and long.
Quick tutorial (500-700 words): A quick tutorial is often used to explain a single feature in a module or how to use a very basic module. For example, How to Print Variables using Kint in Drupal 8.
General tutorial (800 – 1500 words): A general tutorial is used to explain a Drupal module; what it’s used for, how to install it and configure it. For example, How to Build Custom Pages Using Page Manager and Panels in Drupal 8.
Long tutorial (1500-2000 words): A long tutorial is often used for an advanced module which takes a bit of time configuring. For example, How to Manage Media Assets in Drupal 8.
- Quick tutorial: $50 USD
- General tutorial: $75 USD
- Long tutorial: $175 USD
Invoicing and Payments
Payments will be provided once the tutorial has been published using PayPal (international) or direct transfer (within Australia only).
An invoice will need to be submitted before a payment is possible.
- Fill out the application form below as much as possible.
- An editor will review each application and if they like what they see they’ll contact the author.
- If you don’t hear from an editor assume your application hasn’t been successful.
- Get access to tasks and documentation platform
- Pick topic (we have a huge list of topics to choose from) and confirm rate with an editor.
- Write tutorial.
- Publish tutorial.
- Submit invoice.
- Get paid.
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t hear from an editor assume your application hasn’t been successful.